Wednesday, September 3, 2008

friends & neighbors

Back in June I went to lunch with some old friends Nate and Joel. During the conversation they mentioned they were looking to move downtown. I mentioned that I thought the apartment upstairs from me was opening up.

And then it was August and two boys I've known since elementary school became my neighbors.



And since they let me make them jump in pictures, obviously it's been a lot of fun so far. Which is why it then seems kind of normal when last night you wake up at 1:00 in the morning to get a drink of water, you go into the kitchen, and Joel is there brushing his teeth and Nate is epoxying a bike helmet.

10 comments:

frances said...

hey, these guys showed up in my ward on sunday! who knew...

Naomi said...

I heart our neighbors.

Never a dull moment!

JC said...

this has "sitcom" written all over it

Brittany said...

I agree with Jef, this does have sitcom written all over it!

i i eee said...

Tell Nate he owes me some chips! Not that I can eat them, but still!

Word verification: sqeebax. Hahhaha.

k8 said...

seriously, you need to start thesearemyneighbors.blogspot.com

those two are hilarious.

Marla said...

i have no idea who you are but your blog is freaking hilarious. thanks for the kick i get out of reading it.

Greg and Jayne said...

I heart those boys - I'd better make them something good. Too bad I'm married,

Chad and Sara said...

That is so funny cause it took me a minute to figure out who Nate was. It will be fun to see what blog postings will come from this situation.

us said...

That is out of control. I think of you when I drive by on my way to work. I bet that complex is rockin. If I ever need a good laugh, I know where to stop. Dito to Jeff and Brittany! :)