Thursday, September 25, 2008

our way to fall

Can I do this thing again?

This is what I have to do every autumn (buy a bunch of socks cus I loose them all in the summer).

This is what a neighbor sleepover looks like.

This is why studying at my mom's house on Saturdays is a good idea.

This is how many glasses Janelle and Naomi and I used in one sitting...oops.

This is actually normal (notice Jayne is just patiently waiting for them to be done).

This and

this is why it's probably worth it to have a baby.

This is me trying to use my ears for too many things.

This is what 45 people look like before they ride their bikes up and down four canyons (I am very proud of Nate and Joel).

This is nothing strange.

This is kind of strange.

And this is why I don't want it to snow ever.

2 comments:

Dainon. said...

Dallas totally lost his head, eh?

us said...

That post was pure entertainment. Sure love ya Em!