Thursday, October 16, 2008

sweatshop

I had a conversation today with Melissa, one of the designers at work. We talked about swear words and the use thereof. And I have decided I need to nip my swearing habit in the bud. Yes, I do love an occasional 'sons of bitches' but I think worse in my brain lately and it's only a matter of time before that crap starts falling out of my mouth too (see even there I thought shit before I actually typed crap. yikes!).

But I won't turn my back on songs with a good swear and there might be one or two of those on these mixes I have been sending out in bunches all week:

And I'm sorry cus last minute I panicked and added an aesthetically unpleasing, yet structurally necessary addition:

But I never said it would be pretty, I only said you would probably get it before December.

5 comments:

Bret Baker said...

yay! we got ours already! thanks. it'll be a perfect companion for our road trip in the south in 3 weeks. we'll repay you with a mix of our own....

Tracy said...

I get so fluttery inside thinking that one of those brightly colored envelopes is making its way to my mailbox! Oh excitement.

Twinkie said...

if you stop swearing then we can't be friends. that's the glue that holds us together...

Ems said...

oh good bakers, that means my mailing plan worked!

melissa! okay then, I promise a bad mouth this weekend!

Senja said...

yay! i am excited. i am sure it will take about 2 weeks for the mix to arrive here in sweden.. :)