Friday, October 24, 2008

the party's crashing us

a few highlights...

last year we didn't have one of these (my oh my that tiny grumpy face)!

halloween outfit

scary treats

happy fake family

elizabeth face

Rebecca, Damian and baby eating pumpkin

jerks in the kitchen

jerks at the table

Matt and latex gloves

Cindy and Chris...

their dracula profile and moustache jack-o-lantern pumpkins

rob's mean faces and mine

BFFs

death star pomegranate

lovely ladies

family fight

and finally- I went to sleep around 1 o'clock and then was awakened by Nate and a bucket of pretzels...in my bed.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Sooo much fun!

Kylie said...

Oooohhh, I'm so sad I missed this! I ended up laying on the couch with an ice pack to my head. :( I hope I can come next time!

And truth be told, I'm really sad I didn't have some of that spooky delicious looking cake!

Greg and Jayne said...

Wow, I read that comment fast and I thought it said Kylie took an ice pick to her head! Now that would be spooky. When that little Halloween pumpkin showed up at my house for a sleep over(oh, and his parents) I could have just nibbled away at him.

One more thing, my word verification for this is but-o-rat. Hehe

Meikel said...

I am so angry we were absent from this shin dig! Damn work! Damn having to cover for people!

Twinkie said...

Why is Matt so damn photogenic? He is my personal Silver Fox and much more hot than Anderson Cooper, in my book. Also, I love the fake family.....