Friday, October 31, 2008

shake a fist

My mother is a wonderful mother, who taught us all many very important things. But she has never liked Halloween. And in my grownup life I feel that dislike gene passed down to me a bit because I'm often scroogey about it right up until the day. Something I'm not scroogey about though? Grumpy Zebra babies.


So it was just last night I rummaged through my office clothing and accessory boxes for a very last minute costume. And I found a winner. I mean, we are living in a material world...

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Why is that grumpy baby's mom SO gorgeous??

corinne said...

i love halloween so much. so i am glad you got over the grumps and pulled off what looks like the coolest costume ever. i want you to post a full pic madonna! where oh where did you find those lace glovelets?

Katy and Mike said...

A couple things:

1. That Morgan is seriously soooo cute!!
2. I went to that cooking class for work, and it was AMAZING, but each class costs $50 bucks, so we're back to square one in finding our cooking class.
3. I finally made a blog! Check it out @ www.mikeandkaty.blogspot.com

AP said...

I've never been a Halloween lover myself, but it looks like your costume was pretty awesome.

Mike Kelly said...

i'll tell you what. i hate halloween. it smells gross. there is a halloween smell that makes me nauseous, like cheap oiley makeup and candy.

also it reminds me of putting stuff in your mouth that shouldn't be there. fake teeth, blood, hair, whatever. not to mention bobbing for apples in a bucket full of everyone's herpes.

Anonymous said...

i'm very much enjoying that you were early madonna.

k8 said...

oh mike, that is the best thing ever said about halloween.