Monday, October 20, 2008

cross oceans

on the road

this is why Vegas is awesome

just strolling by the Arc de Triomphe

the holy pants that brought us to this place (I bought another black pair and also pairs in purple and gray to be safe)

happy friends!

dropped treat (it's what I do)

apparently we love beanies

checking for dead hookers (we were in Mesquite after all)

counter breakfast

art in St. George

Meadow, Utah

to the hot springs

Rob

translucent caucasians

why do I love boys like this?

Melissa

homeward bound...


I highly recommend 36 hour road trips...especially if Melissa, Rob and Christian are involved in it.

5 comments:

Greg and Jayne said...

I even want some of those pants! What a great looking trip.

an illdressed foolishwise said...

u were in VEGAS and I was not there!!

sad!

k8 said...

i love dead hooker motels in mesquite. ah college.

Ms. White said...

great photos love!
rob is definitely a fav of mine when it comes to road tripping, for SURE.

Anne said...

you have yummy friends.