Tuesday, October 21, 2008

sexual healing

In the last month I've been watching all the seasons of Sex and the City thanks to my friend Dallas who lent them to me. However, there seems to be a missing disc! And it's the second disc of part one of the sixth season! And from what I can gather it appears to be 4 episodes in which somehow Carrie and Berger break-up and she starts up with the Russian...so you see I can't just skip. Anyone in Salt Lake have that season by chance? I can pound out that disc so fast you won't even know it's gone...

5 comments:

Alma said...

try this.

http://www.sidereel.com/Sex_and_the_City#links

i i eee said...

Ha! Alma beat me to the punch. Sidereel is my best friend.

k8 said...

you can't miss the berger break up! it's legend!

Ems said...

how did I not know about sidereel?! me who loves TV so much?! thanks Alma and i i eee...I am watching Carrie and Berger sink as we speak.

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE watching TV series after they come out on DVD. It's like watching a really long movie that never ends. I was into Sex and the City in College then when I was recovering from my c-section I watched the whole LOST series. The last season got a little too scifi for me though...anyway, thanks for the hair encouragement :) I'm going to get it cut again as soon as I can get an appointment...