Monday, October 27, 2008

ce jeu

I had no idea when I fell in love in March that months later, on a late October Saturday night I would get the Yelle experience in real life.

And it was amazing, one of the most fun shows I've ever been to. In part because I was with Chris and Emily and Danny and Melissa and Christian and the music was loud and we were dancing. And then in part because she was ADORABLE. Like I wanted to turn her into a tiny Yelle, put her in my pocket and carry her around so that I could live with those French lyrics and European beats as my life soundtrack. Hooray for being alive.

This is my favorite, specifically two and a half minutes in. I am moving to France.

3 comments:

i i eee said...

Hooray!

This is a sign. A sign for puffed sleeves and glitter stripe gloves.

cropstar said...

jelis!

an illdressed foolishwise said...

THE.MOST.FUN.EVER!