Monday, May 19, 2008

set out running

I walked into my office this morning and it was like walking into a basement furnace room. Apparently something went kooky with the air conditioning over the weekend. Fans are out all over the place humming away and the receptionist set out cold drinks but I still feel the heat. My friend Dainon sent me this song last week. I got sunburned on Saturday. All our windows and doors were open last night.

Even if it rains or cools for a spell sometime in the next few weeks...it. is. summer.





4 comments:

Lizbot said...

Hmmm...I wonder which legs are mine in that top photo....maybe the super duper white ones?! yikes!

Judy Neil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy Neil said...

what I meant to say was:

you have a blog?!

but doy. who doesn't these days?

p.s. that sun burned my skin too.

The Funderburks said...

I got sunburned too. It makes me hot no matter what the temp is...