Saturday, May 24, 2008

click click click click

Let's do some photos again.


These are my summer house plants as of now.


This is dominoes.


This is why I like the bus.


These are the adorable kids Janelle and I wanted to steal at The Living Traditions Festival.


This is my sister with a matching tongue and shirt.


This is me wondering what the side of my head looks like.


These are the flowers outside the grocery store that look like they committed suicide after the wind storm last week.


This is the amazing lime chocolate I ate this afternoon from Caputo's Deli.


This is the Mormon movie my neighbor Dave just had us watch, which is exactly as awesome as it looks from the case.

4 comments:

Jacob said...

the side of your head is very cute

an illdressed foolishwise said...

awwwww.. life is fun.. (yay dominos)

k8 said...

so here's a fun fact...the director of that movie was a dancer in the Thriller video. his kids went to CHS.

Rebecca Overson said...

and here's another fun fact. MY DAD FREAKIN' WROTE THE MUSIC TO THAT VIDEO. Don't tell anyone. p.s. How did you get a copy? can I borrow it?