Wednesday, January 14, 2009

missing my baby

It has been practically a month since I posted anything about nephew Morgan so it's high time I make an obnoxious picture post.

I babysat last night, which meant I got to smell baby neck for like 4 hours...delicious.

And first we played with (ate the trunk of) his adorable elephant that Elin made.

Then he cried at me for a while.

But then we went down to the basement and Morgan watched some Felicity with me (awww...just like his dad).

Well, and also he ate a giraffe.

Then I laughed at this for a while because it was so cute.

Then he threw up on me.

But then I proved I am a great aunt babysitter (it wasn't open, he likes the cold on his gums).

And finally, I furthered my child caretaking skillz by coming up with the clever idea of giving him my burrito wrapper for entertainment. It worked! I'm so smart!

Total success.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm totally impressed. You can watch my kids anytime.

Megan said...

When you're done with Brittany's kids, come feed Dr. Pepper to mine.

CoCo said...

I am requesting more "ode to Morgan" posts. Please.

Meikel said...

I am so glad I have met the boy, it made me coo even louder at these adorable pics!

Whits said...

I love love love morgan posts. He is amazing.