Wednesday, December 17, 2008

blessing in disguise

Monday, Dec 8 - How lucky we are that water flows clean and consistent here. I drank like 700 oz of it last week.

Tuesday, Dec 9 - My mom has always loved Burt's Bees products since it's her family name. This stuff is like heaven on my lips every time I use it.

Wednesday, Dec 10 - I never said I wouldn't be thankful for Morgan every week. I got to babysit him last Wednesday at my house and it was so much fun to hang out, just him and me for a while. That face! I want to eat it!

Thursday, Dec 11 - That Morgan baby's mama (though this is a little bit of a cheat because I took the picture on Friday, but I had been trying to get one since Wednesday). Tasha is the world's best person. My life is better because she's in it...and I believe anyone who knows her would say the same.

Friday, Dec 12 - Elizabeth was right, I can have a party in my bed! I was nearly asleep, but staying awake a little later was worth seeing all these faces...in bed.



Saturday, Dec 13 - Pretty tea...echinacea specifically helped me through the sick.

Sunday, Dec 14 - It's no secret that I love to shower. But man...in these cold months, the blessing of a hot shower and a warm bed are unparalleled.

7 comments:

Greg and Jayne said...

Plus you got a picture of your cute feet!

CoCo said...

strike. Tasha WAS the world's best person, until she was caught red handed with a PEPSI drink. boo!

please bless that she's nursing diet dr. pepper out of that cup.

Ems said...

we had to drink pepsi products! it's the price you pay for the delicious soup at big city soup.

Anonymous said...

i rather like these lists of yours.

i think i know that tea...
i love getting breakfast there.

The Funderburks said...

amen about tasha.

CoCo said...

No soup is THAT good!

k8 said...

dude corey, this is REALLY good soup.