Tuesday, December 2, 2008

in step

People.

It has now been just over 30 days since Naomi and I began The Shred.

And I was not so Jillian militant, so The 30 Day Shred was more like The 4 or 5 Times A Week Shred. It was also The Trip To Boston and Thanksgiving Shred, as well as The Cadbury Christmas Ball Shred. But nonetheless, I tried to stay consistent with it and to generally watch what I ate so it was also The Emily Has Some Muscles And Lost 4 Pounds Shred.

Which I believe shows, that Jillian does in fact, know her stuff. And...I feel really good which is always the best reward (though feeling up my own rear end is also kind of the best reward).

2 comments:

k8 said...

omg. level 2 SUCKS. but it feels good to be done with it. hope i don't fall over in the shower since my legs don't work anymore.

RO said...

K wait, the Shred? I need this. Is this a video? Can I come over to your house? I need to recover from the Pregnancy Shred - that would be, shred your stomach muscles into bits...