Friday, December 19, 2008

con te partiro

I spent last night helping Tasha and Christopher with a Christmas treat for their friends and family. They had some Christmas music on. Morgan was naked 50% of the time. Danny was there making inappropriate jokes. My friend Aaron was also there trying to get a bike video to load for like an hour on stolen internet. So I now feel better about the season.

Plus, earlier in the day I got a new phone. It's totally red, so Christmas spirit. And it has a whole keypad! I can text the shit out of you all now!

To celebrate my good mood, here is a video I've posted elsewhere on the internet. However, that doesn't stop it from being awesome.

Do you see why I never want to move away from Nate?

4 comments:

k8 said...

oh. my. gosh.

i i eee said...

I love your tears in the end.

Shelby said...

that's the 2nd time I've seen that and I laughed harder and shed on single tear. My office wonders what's wrong with me....

Anonymous said...

This is my first time to your blog, and now that i know that you're friends with Andre Bocelli, I'm checking every day.

my favorite part is the way nate rubs himself while saying 'i've give myself the chills'