Friday, December 12, 2008

the prayer

I'm sick. I've been denying it all week but yesterday it hit me hard. I left work early, took a nap, ate some vegetables and was in bed again by 8 not to arise until 9:30 this morning. I woke up this morning with crusty eyes and feeling pretty much the same. However, I hit up the store before Tasha and I went to get some soup because freakin A, I'm going to win:

So guess what cold? Eff you! I'm not going to let you ruin my quick trip to Sun Valley plans this weekend even if I'm drugged up the whole time and even if I'm miserable. Take that!

5 comments:

Bob Conlon said...

Thanks for staying home and not infecting Origin any further. Hope you have in ID.

CoCo said...

Pretty sure you need more of what the "Dr. ordered" (diet or not!) to kick this.

Also, where is your Emergen-C? I swear by that stuff. Oh and the dragonfruit vitmain water.

Marla said...

you are freaking A hilarious. :)
i love your posts. :)
feel better soon.

april said...

Oh man, get better soon!

becky said...

colds think they own us. THEY DO NOT OWN US!