Thursday, December 11, 2008

the modern things

As a grandchild of my grandmother, I will always be a lover of mid-century modern design. And the original The Parent Trap.

So I've been meaning to say for a while that in my very short link list, I have a new one, Grassrootsmodern. I ran across it when Creede guested on Design Sponge and wrote about his dope home addition. Besides posting about great sites and products (like a particular couch I am tempted to buy), he's a Salt Lake guy so I've found out about some great local resources from him.

And then what do you know, swissmiss posted this lovely Eames chair video today and I think everyone should watch it.


via SwissMiss

6 comments:

Shelby said...

I have been eyeing that sofa since last week. If I chip in like $5 or $9 can I sit on it bi-weekly?

stace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stace said...

Hi! I found your blog while searching for midcentury modern items, and thought you might enjoy visiting my blog, Atomic Radar, since you've expressed your love for MCM :)

Judy Neil said...

cool - I love your links. I keep adding them to my reader.

Anonymous said...

I'm flattered that you like GRM. If you're local, make sure you check out utahmodern.org too! It's a small growing community of modern design lovers like you!

april said...

I'm sort of addicted to GRM.