Tuesday, December 9, 2008

thank you louise

Last week of thankfulness in photos...

Monday, Dec 1- Studying with Hayley at Nostalgia
I look forward to our standing date every week because she is so great and it's one of the few times in a week I'm actually school productive. At some point Hayley usually pulls out Dove chocolates.

Tuesday,Dec 2- Free Horchata Tuesdays
Alberto's bean burritos have become a staple in my life. Danny and I started going there a lot this year since it's clean and open late AND delicious. Throw in the free horchata and Tuesday Alberto's runs are basically perfect.

Wednesday, Dec 3- All the colors
It's more difficult than you'd think to get a picture of what you're wearing. But the point was to get those colors. I like clothes, and I like sticking a lot of stuff together. Tasha is the best at it so I'm glad she's my sister-in-law and that see her often enough to copy everything she does!!!

Thursday, Dec 4 - Nate Soffe (at Alberto's actually)
Nate was a great friend in high school and having him live upstairs the past five months has been more fun than I could have possibly imagined. I hope he and Joel will always be my neighbors.

Friday, Dec 5- sushi!
I'm glad it was a successful evening and that I was with people who were a lot of fun.

Saturday, Dec 6- Breakfast with my dad and Elizabeth
We go every week. I always love it and look forward to it.

Sunday, Dec 7 - my bed
I love my bed all the time, it's my favorite place to be. I wish I could go to school and work from my bed. I wish I could have parties in it and shower there. But specifically, a cold came on fast and hard on Sunday night so I was extra grateful for it (and NyQuil).

8 comments:

Anne said...

I'm bored here at work so I'm going to be wordy, sorry!

Monday: Dove chocolates make anything more palatable, esp. studying and in my case, work

Tuesday: When I lived in Utah there was an Alberto's just up the street which I would visit more often than I'd like to admit. The rolled tacos with soooo much cheese and guac were my favorite. What does horchata taste like?

Wednesday: I admire your style so much. You can pull off so many things that I only wish I couuld.

Thursday: How very fun to have such awesome friends as neighbors.

Friday: I'm glad your sushi experience was a good one.

Saturday: What a great tradition! Also, I love your sister's hair style. Again, something that I wish I could pull off but probably couldn't.

Sunday: There is nothing like a warm comfy bed on a cold day isn't there?! Just like Alberto's, I spend more time there than I'd like to admit.

JC said...

I've been trying to get someone to mail me a Beto's burrito for MONTHS

Ems said...

anne, you practically have elizabeth's haircut already! you could totally do it...

k8 said...

i want to go to there.

i i eee said...

I'm so glad you had a great sushi experience! Woot!

CoCo said...

Rarrrr. Look at those eyes!

Elizabeth said...

you actually can have parties in your bed.

mike m. said...

I thought you hated sushi?