Wednesday, December 3, 2008

solid ground

Last night I got together with Corinne and Kylie and Tasha to learn at the foot of a queen knitter. The baby hat project we're now all working on is like punch you in the face cute, so when (if) I finish I will post pictures so you can all tell me I'm so talented and amazing.

Morgan and Christopher came for a second and Danny stopped by too. Danny hadn't seen the boy in a few weeks but it's clear that so far he is being a really great Godfather to Morgan.

(yes, you can be little creeped out that Morgan looks like Mini Me in this picture)

5 comments:

Anne said...

I was looking at this post in google reader with a minimized screen, so at first, all I saw of the picture of Danny and the cutest Morgan was the very tops of their heads. My first thought was "awww, how sweet, he's feeding him a bottle" and then I looked at it a bit closer and thought, "awww, that's freaking awesome"

Good luck with the baby hat. I'm sure it will be great. I haven't ever been able to knit anything that isn't in a straight line.

Megan said...

Emily, is it okay that I"m obsessed with you? Some day I'm going to beg you to teach me to knit. Right now I'm knee deep in diapers, but someday...

And please show pictures.

CoCo said...

Way RAD!

Ems said...

anne and megan, the hat is shaping up nicely. knitting is pretty simple and the pattern is way easier than I expected so it should work as long as, you know, I actually work on it.

april said...

I can't remember, are you all knitters? I miss stitch n' bitch, but i need help crocheting not knitting