Friday, August 29, 2008

you're a big girl

I keep feeling like the past few days have been exciting. I loved how yesterday so many bloggers made mention of NieNie Day. There is nothing as hopeful or amazing then to see so many people rally for such a great purpose.

And today I love how the internet is a'flurry with political posts and thoughts since the Obama presidential acceptance speech and the Sarah Palin vice president nomination announcement have fallen within 24 hours of each other. Though I will be voting for Barack Obama and Joe Biden, I get goose bumps thinking that this has the potential to be such a great race (cus nerd).

In not worldwideweb news, I am not much of a boob girl. Not to say that I don't like boobs, but rather, I don't have much. So you can imagine my joy yesterday when one of my San Francisco H&M purchases gave this little girl the opportunity to shine like chesty woman:


My shirt was totally busting open at my bosom! It makes no difference that it was busting open all the way down because while H&M is fantastic, there might not be the best consistency is sizing and quality, but no matter. Plus I totally (mostly) kept it covered with the sassy nun tie, so people only got a peep show when I wanted them to. Win/win!

5 comments:

JC said...

normally I don't like looking at pictures of girls' chests. But in THIS case...

Senja said...

nice chest - i mean, nice blouse :)
(mikael calls h&m my best friends - that says it all..)

Elizabeth said...

that shirt is pretty adorable.
but i guess i can't borrow it because if your boobs pop out of it, who knows what mine would do.

i i eee said...

Nothing like a little boobage now and then to make ya feel like a woman. V.cute top indeed.

us said...

I wish I had that problem!