Thursday, August 21, 2008

that's that

I haven't done this in a while so here are my camera randoms from the last little while...

This is summer in my apartment.

This was a pretty leaf I picked at Kai's house that dried funky in my car.

This is Kristina at the ghetto laundromat.

This is cleaning a rug that might have been too big for me to handle.

This is winning at life.

This is my map paper being used wisely.

This is the awesome and random statue I see on Vine Street when I take Trax to work.

This is worth $4.50 because delicious and vegan.

This is when I realize I should pay better attention to shaving my legs regularly.

And finally, this is what dedicated American citizens look like because yes, that is a line wrapped around the whole Capitol Rotunda in order to see the Declaration of Independence.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Is that really your very own handwriting? There on the map paper? I'm so in love with it. It looks like a font called Best Handwriting Ever (bold).

Ems said...

why yes tracy, it is my handwriting and thank you very much. the weird thing is when put head to head to head with my sisters' handwriting all three look oddly similar even though independently evolved.

Emilie and Branden said...

omigosh. we can totally blog stalk each other. I'm so excited!

erin said...

so great. many smiles. good eye, em.