Tuesday, August 26, 2008

little bit

Guys I'm a little stressed out right now because I just realized I have 19 photo albums on Facebook. So I think that makes me either a 14 year old or just a pathetic person...neither of which are very great options really.

But the obscene amount of pictures I take, iPhoto and the Facebook Exporter just makes it all so easy! And if I get rid of any albums that mostly means I am getting rid of both memories and the faces of people I know.


Why can't life just be easy!??!?

6 comments:

Greg and Jayne said...

Life's not that easy - I can't see your 19 albums unless I sign up for Facebook and I cannot possibly give myself one more reason to fool around online.

Dainon. said...

I have more than you! Neener neener!

Elizabeth said...

wow that must be really rough for you. i'm surprised you find reason to get out of bed in the morning.

Kylie said...

Um, keep em coming. I love your adventures. =)

Ems said...

you know, before I made the teenager/pathetic comment I hadn't looked at others' albums to get a gauge of what is normal.

so let it be known I don't think anyone else is a teenager/pathetic for lots of albums...it's actually quite a relief to know there are people like me out there.

i i eee said...

Flickr! Flickr will always be cool!

The more I'm on Facebook the less teenage-esque I feel it is. Be proud of your albums. Badges of Facebook honor. I'd have more pictures up if I weren't so lazy with the camera, and with buying new batteries.