Tuesday, August 12, 2008

friends they are jewels

So sometimes you pick up friends along the awkward jr. high and less awkward but still not not awkward high school path and they turn out to all be really good eggs. And through those jr. high and high school years you do a lot of things that you and your little crew think are so funny/awesome/clever/cool even if upon reflection you realize they were perhaps, none of those things. But who cares?! Because you had so much fun!

And then sometimes maybe they all get married and start becoming baby factories and you are all different places so you get to see each other only every once in a while. And even though YOU ARE SO COOL AND HAVE SO MANY COOL SINGLE PERSON THINGS TO DO!! you end up sitting forever on a Friday night laughing yourself silly with those really good jr. high and high school eggs.


And then you post pictures of them all over the internet.


I kind of wanted to steal Heather's baby.

I love Mamas and babies so you will get three of these in a row.
Molly and Alli

Lexie and Macie

Brittany and her THREE...Sarah, Abi and Gracie

Another Macie because I could also steal her.

Obligatory husband/dad picture

OMG, it's so obvious that Brittany and Callie were the song and cheerleading captains!!

This is what old ladies trying to figure out predictive text looks like,

and this would be really funny if you knew the joke (but I'm not going to tell it cus, it's totally an inside joke)

Typical...

Finally of course, one of everyone except Teresa and Shawni who did not show up even though they both said they would (and obviously I am getting good at the How To Try To Look Skinny In A Photo By Bending Your Leg Pose).


So see you at Christmas guys! And uhhh, and just for the record that was really a lot of work to put in all of your links and be doing it on a laptop so you better be grateful.

7 comments:

Brittany said...

OMG it is so obvious that we were the song and cheer captains, how sad is that! I think that is the first time I have ever typed OMG, thus the confused look in the picture where Callie and Heather are showing me how to text!

Ems said...

it's cool...it's my first time too. but I am totally going to start texting you all the time now that you know how.

Greg and Jayne said...

It is my belief that these girls are partly why you have turned out so great. That and the fact that you started wonderfully all on your own. And there's the lovely mother.

Jamie said...

Em - you look great!

Chad and Sara said...

You girls all look great. Its crazy how many kids everyone has. I felt the same way as them with the texting but now I am addicted to it. Love that dress in the picture below too.

us said...

Ha! We had so much fun. Can't wait to do it again in December!

Shawni said...

OK...I will explain! Cianne was in SLC from North Carolina. I haven't seen her for a year and we only had a few days together. Also I didn't even think that it was still happening because plans hadn't been confirmed. I AM SORRY. Thanks for posting the cute pictures though.