Friday, August 22, 2008

leaving on a jetplane

I've said before that I only do things if people say it's cool. So it's no wonder that when Emily decided to go to San Francisco this weekend, I hopped on board. I'd been throwing around the idea before because of this:



But Emily going really sealed the deal for me. Oh and brother and sister-in-law Sterling and Megan have moved to San Francisco. And Kai lives there as of recently. And Rebecca and Betsy and The Bakers too. And I've never been to San Francisco, so there's that.

I plan on seeing Radiohead (!!!) and figuring out what all the hub-bub is about that city. I'll see all y'all Mondayish...

5 comments:

Senja said...

ha! first comment is me. :)
have so much fun in SF - it is my favourite city.
and those bands sound amazing - i am totally jealous!!

Whits said...

you've never been to SF!? I'm so excited for you! Mike and I were planning on outside lands too, but we just saw radiohead on wed night and couldn't justify the $ because we're getting in from Seattle only in time to see radiohead.

Wow that was a long sentence. Anyway have so much fun this weekend!

Megan said...

wishing i could up and go to sf. heck. wishing i could up and go to target.

k8 said...

you are so going to fall in love with that place. i'm excited to be going in october!

Meikel said...

I am SEETHING with jelousy! I wanted to go to this SO bad! I will patiently await your post about this trip!