Thursday, July 17, 2008

little trip to heaven

The very nature of a blog is a little self-indulgent, so I understand that. But still I am wondering how long do you get to go on and on about one particular thing? My Wasatch Back post showed me that people will still get to the end of an entry even with 22 photos so that is really important to know in this world full of important questions.

The birth of Morgan though, might stretch how many consecutive times I can say, "LOOK HOW ADORABLE HE IS!!!!" "HE IS THE FIRST BABY BORN UNTO ANY CLIFFORDS!!!" "ISN'T HE AMAZING?!" before anyone who reads this stops, throws up all over their computer, and is then left with a vomit-keyboard. Yikes! So I don't guarantee I will entirely end my gushing, but I can promise I will slow down. I'm sure I'll have some So You Think You Can Dance thoughts here soon as we approach the top 3 couples and then of course there will need to be pictures of my friends when we do fun activities, so you know...all very important other things.

But our dear family friend Mike took some fantastic newborn photos the day Morgan was born. He sent me a preview yesterday and I have to show them off a bit.





To me, the photos feel the way the room felt as we trickled in post-birth...just the afternoon sun lighting the room through the windows, voices were quiet, my mom and I teared up meeting that tiny person, Tasha was radiant and perfectly content while Christopher seemed a little dazed but oh so happy.

Babies are just amazing...

7 comments:

Chad and Sara said...

New babies are so sweet! He is adorable and your posts just crack me up. (fruit of his loins) Love it.

CoCo said...

and i love that there is no prune factor to Morgan. he IS precious and he IS adorable.

Ems said...

yeah, he really avoided that prune-ish stage and went straight to cute...and he was even cuter yesterday so this kid is going to be hot stuff in like a week.

Lizbot said...

Newborns = tears....usually (for me, anyway). Especially for the first official Clifford baby! That's pretty darn special. Poor kids who will follow after him. They just won't be as special.


Ha! Kidding!

Meikel said...

oh. he is great. just adorable. beautiful really.

erin said...

Yeah, pretty sure I've got some tears stored up for the Meeting of Morgan. Funny, huh, when you barely know someone but are completely touched?
For you, tears every single day are justified.

Senja said...

he is really beautiful. what a handsome boy he is going to be! congrats again :)