Monday, June 23, 2008

All American All Tron

Hey Internet-
So as I've mentioned in two posts already, this weekend my family and some friends and I ran the Wasatch Back Relay. It's a relay race from Logan to Park City and the 180 miles are divided up among 12 people and it takes somewhere between about 19 to 32 hours to finish depending upon your overall team speed. There were like 570 teams this year and with 12 people per team, I'm sure everyone in Utah knows at least one person who participated and has heard about it. So the question is, how many photos of something that is potentially annoying to talk about can you post at once? Let's find out!

Friday morning, Luke speeding through the first leg

Luke's Isabelle and Dylan, aka THE WORLD'S MOST ADORABLE CHILDREN

Megan to Amber exchange

Megan and Mikey camera trickery!!

Subway

my gorilla run

first blister surgery

brother

wife to husband night exchange

Tron car/dance party car

second blister surgery

Saturday morning big brother Sterling surprise!

face punch Luke to me exchange

Katie's last run, best victory fist ever

this is how I roll

duct tape ace bandage

team!

group nap while the second van finished their final legs

nerds

Saturday afternoon at the finish line, this is a good idea of how All American All Tron functioned the whole time

Van 1 Megan, Amber, Emily, Luke, Katie and Mike

Van 2 Scary Clint, Kristen, Logan, Katie, Corey and Christopher


That's 22...too much?

9 comments:

k8 said...

clint looks like we spent the whole race beating him when really we just bossed him.

Greg and Jayne said...

Only 22 - I could look at 200 more!
MJ

Nate Lord said...

Nate Lord to Em Cliff - trying to contact you, over. Please email me nathanjlord@yahoo.com

Chad and Sara said...

That looks like so much fun. I love your creative pictures and funny comments. Hope your blisters are healing.

Brittany said...

I think that it is so awesome that you do this race. I have been anxiouly waiting this post! Love all the pics.

Denise said...

I love em! I'm glad I got some pictures to go with Amber's stories - oh the craziness!

AP said...

What exactly is Dylan doing in that picture?? Anyway, great photos, and great job to everyone that raced!

Kate E. Maahs said...

these photos...so awesome....i miss it already. I need to get you some of my photos that i took, cause the lot of them are of you..i think that i even have a video

erin said...

a very big, very serious congratulations to all of team Tron.
I am impressed.