Friday, July 25, 2008

take time

So many reasons yesterday was a really comforting day.

Mike and Katie

tinies waving

sirens

rodeo beauty queens!

this kind of thing

adorable

Kent's parade impression

Mike's favorite float

mormon missionaries IN SPACE!

I wish I could have taken my pants off too

a Tretorn mail surprise! (I still have to buy them even though Katie has a very important Tretorn job)

summer sun and a lot of Logan and Kristen

hammocks in the backyard

Danny

The Books videos outside

magic...


My only complaints:
-WTF with no David Archuleta anywhere in the parade that had both Murray High School and Murray City participating?!
-I didn't see Morgan at all
-no animal products/sugar/caffeine/gluten on a day invented for Mormons to consume all of those things all day

5 comments:

k8 said...

did you miss the memo emily-david archuleta LOST. he's a loser.

i'm glad you got your tretorns. they are cute and cute.

CoCo said...

the real winner, in rolling stone magazine, with my cousin!
http://staplesmd.blogspot.com/2008/06/im-in-rolling-stones-magazine.html

such a "name dropper" this one.

Lee said...

I hope you don't mind, but I stole that picture of me playing with fire.

Whits said...

it's that damn idols tour. I saw him on the cover of USA today this morning coming out of ihop. I almost spent the 75 cents to find out if Brooke and he were becoming close and then I remembered I'd rather put that money towards a big gulp.

mike m. said...

i totally used the KFC coupons from the float and got a ginormous meal for 2 for 7 bucks!!!