Tuesday, July 15, 2008

baby king

I remember in like the 5th grade when my friend Emily's older sister had a baby. My mom and I bought balloons and took them to Emily with a card that I cleverly addressed to 'Auntie Em'.

AND NOW THAT'S ME FINALLY!


Larrybird was just born, with no real name yet (though I'm gunning for Larrybird to make the birth certificate somewhere), but he is here finally and he's 7 1/2 pounds and 19 inches long. I'm going to see him now, so unless he's too much like a prune, I will post pictures later. Hooray!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! Congratulations! You will love being an Aunty Em. It is the best. Hands down. Although I am not sure the world is ready for another Clifford :) Please do give my congrats to the parents.

Lizbot said...

HOOORAY!!! I can't wait to me faux Larry Bird!

Katie Elaine said...

yay! i can't wait for pictures.

Judy Neil said...

yes! I have been waiting for this news for EVER. I can't wait to see him.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Okay so this morning I am making baby food and thinking about some random things when suddenly I think to myself why has Emily not posted about her new nephew??? Now I know-- congrats Auntie!

Senja said...

congrats, finally! i can't wait for pictures :)

welcome to the aunt-club. well, i have been there only for a few days myself now.

Kylie said...

YESSSS!!!! Congrats to you and tell the parents congrats too! I can't wait for pictures! =)