Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games

My last ditch attempt to prepare for the Wasatch Back Relay tomorrow is making myself a kick-A playlist. I totally mostly crapped out on training this year and I start things off with a 6.7 mile run in the morning. Awesome!

About a month ago I plugged in my iPod and magically, everything disappeared. That's fine cus sometimes it's nice to have a clean slate, but I realized I didn't have my carefully crafted running playlist copied in my computer playlists. And again that's fine cus I needed to redo it anyway, but in throwing it together again I'm sure I'm forgetting about some good songs that I will suddenly desperately need when it's hot and I'm out of shape and still have miles ahead of me. However, luckily for me and the other 5 people stuck in a car with my slow pace, I remembered this guy:



Not only are Of Montreal one of the best bands around to see perform live (flashing lights, fantastic costumes and a hot spandex wearing lead singer), but they are also so much fun to listen to while running.

Now as long as no one gets eaten by a mountain lion, we'll be good!

1 comment:

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Nice tune! I didn't know that was really a song. I just knew the "Let's go Outback Tonight." Good luck on the Wasatch Back tomorrow. Good for you, Em!