Friday, June 6, 2008

cherry blossom girl

My friend Janelle has her art show tonight in Provo! I can't wait!


Janelle and I met at church a while back and in the last year she has become one of my absolute favorites. She is a super great artist and I love the way she looks at color and puts patterns and textures together. She hands down tells the best stories EVER, and while it was recently proven she is definitely not awesome at Guitar Hero, when I am with her it seems we spend most of our time giggling...and there just isn't really anything better than that.

If you are in P-town or heading to the Gallery Stroll, make sure to check this girl out (I'm looking at you Meikel and Luke).

Hey look! Some bad pictures of us!


2 comments:

Meikel said...

Really wishing I had read your blog about 5 hours ago. . .

lady ace said...

i love janelle too!! and you!! i'm SO glad to be yours new best friend!!