Monday, June 2, 2008

baby boy

The baby boy Christasha have made is going to be the first baby born unto the Clifford family so far. Roast on my parents for having 5 adult children who are mostly Mormon and no grandkids yet. Mikey took some great photos, but to get you started Katie, behold:

Rebekah did the flowers and Julia made the world's cutest case for the party favor CD mix I made.


this guy is about to be a father


enchiladas


face game


this is what Danny thinks the baby will look like


parents


friends


family


Chuck and fetus key chain prize


Elizabeth and Jeremy taste testing baby food


party people


9 comments:

Abby Rose said...

How Fun!!!! I love the cowboy boot as a flower holder!!
You Cliffords are so clever!!

Kylie said...

That looks really cool Emily! I'm so excited for those two! When is she due?

Merianne said...

I'm so happy to have found your blog. You're so creative and fun!
Looks like you had a fun family party, you guys seem like best friends.

k8 said...

man, boston ruins everything. it looks like it was lots of fun though!

T.R. said...

clifford parties are the coolest.

CoCo said...

um so my party favor cd is in the mail right?! :)

Cindy Bean said...

Hey, you have a blog! I love Danny's shirt.

The Funderburks said...

1. So festive.
2. Tasha doesn't even look pregnant. 3. The games look DARLING.
4. And Katie Maahs new hair cut is sexy.

Tasha said...

Muchas gracias, Emily. This really was so much fun and Christopher and I were spoiled rotten.