Wednesday, June 25, 2008

go your own way

My friend Janelle left today for a two month vacation to Italy. And though two months of lounging in Italy with handsome and hairy Italian men while eating delicious food is anything but sad, we still sent her off with a little good-bye party because who doesn't like a party? There were Italian sodas and cupcakes and Superman ice cream cones and Danny's delicious cookies. And I made us listen to Fleetwood Mac's greatest hits on repeat.

And then I took some bad pictures of everyone.




6 comments:

Naomi said...

I appreciated the Fleetwood Mac reference in the title.

You are a woman obsessed.

CoCo said...

Things I love:
1) I spy with my little eye Mike Kelly.
2) Did Tasha bring her own water sippy cup from home?
3) Mexican Train dom-ee-nose!

Ms. White said...

i'm so sad to have missed this!

k8 said...

seriously mona. stand back, this girl is in love.

Lizbot said...

All day today, ever so often, I would sing, "You can go your own way!!" alternated with the Party of Five theme song lyric, "Everybody wants to be live and they want to love and everybody wants to be closer to free!". Awesome, yeah?

The Funderburks said...

Oh to see 70 E Street all decked out with one of Emily's specialty themed parties is a pleasure. Seeing all of Kristina's updated hair do's is also a pleasure.