Tuesday, March 11, 2008

let it ride

I just accidentally clicked the Top 25 Most Played list on my work computer and think I am kind of surprised by my top 10 results.


1. It's Not Happening The Be Good Tanyas 101
2. Blame It On the Tetons Modest Mouse 51
3. Float On Ben Lee 50
4. Title and Registration Death Cab for Cutie 48
5. Are You a Dreamer? Denison Witmer 48
6. Airline to Heaven Jeff Tweedy 48
7. Decatur, or, Round of Applause for Your Stepmother! Sufjan Stevens 48
8. Love At First Feel Mark Kozelek 47
9. Sweet Illusions Ryan Adams & The Cardinals 46
10.Caravan Van Morrison 45


It's not the actual songs so much as the count. Cus really? 101 listens to that Be Good Tanyas song? I guess I'm in year 4 on this computer and I did probably listen to it for a week nonstop once, but still...that's twice as much as the next one. The other songs mostly make sense to me (that's a random Sufjan Stevens though), looks like I am drawn to quieter music here.

Sheesh, I spend a lot of time at work.

1 comment:

an illdressed foolishwise said...

my goodness! i am going to look at my top played songs right NOW!