Tuesday, March 18, 2008

california stars

So the first couple of days in LA went something like this...
Jeanine and Nate

Jeanine and I were companions together in an Armenian ghetto for like 5 months. She woke me up in the middle of our first night in the area because a guy in the building next to us got stabbed by mobsters and his apartment was on fire. Great.

Beckham

neighbor friend Marian

babies

traffic

hoity-toity tickets to the LA Philharmonic at the Disney Concert Hall (we got hooked up)

Jacob and ascot

Frank Gehry (incredible)

downtown

Rothko at LACMA


I don't remember who this is, but I loved it.

favorite new Picasso
very cool Matisse paper cut exhibit

and lamp posts

9 comments:

Katie Elaine said...

I love those lamp posts! There's just something great about lamp posts and then all bunched up together like that. awesome.

Naomi said...

I heart California for oh so many reasons.

Julia said...

Oh man, that looks like fun! I'm especially jealous of your museum visit. So jealous.

Ems said...

yeah, LACMA is really pretty awesome and we only even hit up one section of modern art.

Danny said...

I miss Jacob.

Anonymous said...

off topic - Die Hard is on AMC right now. I thought of you. That is all.

an illdressed foolishwise said...

looks like you had WAY too much fun, missy!

k8 said...

jealous of so many things right now.

CoCo said...

Here I was about to get all upset that I didn't even KNOW you were in the radius of my hood, but then I see you had this really cool agenda ... so all I've got is a get-out-of-Corey-jail free card.

p.s. maybe you should visit more often.