Tuesday, April 1, 2008

meet me in the city

Crisp air plus The Black Keys covering Junior Kimbrough plus riding so fast to make the train in time combined to make a surprisingly great start of the evening tonight. I'm only a couple of days in (two) but so far bike commuting has been so much fun, I couldn't be happier with it.

I got a take home test turned in a few hours ago and to reward myself I caught up on Stereogum (and then watched American Idol clips of course). One of the first posts I happened to read was this one.

I had no idea they had an album coming out, but I guess now the universe has told me twice today I need to buy it. And since last time the universe told me to do something it messed with my car in the process, I'm likely to just cooperate on this one.

1 comment:

an illdressed foolishwise said...

that video gave me chills... twice. mmmmm