Monday, April 28, 2008

a final warning

I turn in a research paper on Thursday which will put an end to the finals that have been eating up the last week or so. Freedom! (for a week until summer semester starts)! My friend Marsha told me about a Facebook game called Scramble a while ago and it's as though the Spirit told her to send it to me just in time for studying. Turns out Naomi is as excited about it as a dissertation distraction as I am about it as finals distraction cus my weekend looked like this:


She totally kills me at it, but Scramble is like Boggle and the rounds are 3 minutes each so I can convince myself taking a break to catch up on our games is a good breather. Except usually we have 4 or 5 games going at once and you play two 3 minute rounds right in a row every time. So 3 minutes easily turns into 40 minutes. Beware!!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

My procrastination methods have been totally transformed.