Wednesday, April 9, 2008

baby's got sauce



On the train I saw my profile through a window reflection and I was surprised to see the shape of my middle section. I have this photo on my desk at work and I realized that if I put on a swimming suit right now I would look oddly like my 4 year old self. Too bad bellies aren't as cute now as they were then. And too bad I never really got boobs.

I need to put more consistent effort into working out (but Christopher and I were cute little suckers huh?).

4 comments:

CoCo said...

Uh-DOOR-a-bull!

k8 said...

honestly two of the cutest ever.

Mega N! said...

Never let a self profile image get you down. Well that's what 'they' tell me. Jerks, I do what I want.

So, does that picture mean that you were into Rainbow Brite back in the day?

Whits said...

so so so cute! :D