Wednesday, April 23, 2008

fitted shirt

I bought a Fleet Foxes t-shirt at the show last week and it is this one from American Apparel.



I'm a t-shirt lover and people, this guy takes the cake. Never mind that the American Apparel models all looked cracked because the shirt is awesome. It fits like a t-shirt is supposed to on the arms (no cap sleeve here please), but then also fits through the mid-section and hips nicely like a girl shirt and not like a giant box-tent man shirt. I don't know if I can pay $18 for each one but give me a few more days of checking the site incessantly and I will probably cave. Especially since I've pretty much worn the one I have everyday since I got it and eventually, I will stink.

2 comments:

Meikel said...

yes! i love american apparel! Try the v-necks they are delightful!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Em-Dawg! We Just looked at your blog. You are a very entertaining writer. I totally love t-shirts too, so I'll have to check this out. Anyway, it seems like you are doing well. Keep in touch!
Lyndsie (Garrick) and Daniel Anderson