Monday, June 15, 2009

where everybody knows your name

This Friday people, it's Wasatch Back Relay time again. As usual, I feel poorly prepared physically...way to go Emily! We also had a minor scare over the weekend needing to find a replacement last minute but luckily Dainon graciously accepted and we are a full team again.

Luckily, we've got everything else under control. Especially since Matt, of My Religious Blog fame, created a logo for us worthy of the Ted Danson name:

T-shirts should be here tomorrow, I might wear mine all week.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Awww man, I'm so jealous that you're running WBR. I had such a blast last year. It's the best race ever. Have so much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Mimi said...

Good Luck! Wish I could be their to cheer you guys on! Don't forget to have a picture taken at the finish line!