Tuesday, June 9, 2009

this must be the place

I love rainy weather. I love cool weather. However, I don't love overcast weather with 80 degree temperatures. It's too deceiving for my taste. Do I need a jacket? Should I wear pants? Will sandals be okay?

If we're not going to be stormy then I'd like the sun to be shinning please. Because right now I'd like to be wearing sunglasses and a skirt, listening to Talking Heads in the car with the windows rolled down on my way to get a snowcone.

Thank you David Bryne for existing.


And thank you youtube for existing.


3 comments:

k8 said...

remember how david byrne pronounced "marshmallow" in True Stories? he is so awesome.

also, the word verification is "armetans" which sounds like armenians who are high level scientologists.

CoCo said...

thank you mgmt for letting us be part of your first time karaoke moment at band camp. :)

jokes aside, i did enjoy their cover.

Ems said...

ha! corey, totally. I did notice that the poster said it was from one of their first times performing or something, which is kind of cute if not a little disorganized.