Tuesday, June 16, 2009

so long, lonesome

Remember how in February Mike and Katie moved to New Zealand? Kristina and I decided that it would be a good idea if they had something to take with them to remind them of their friends, but not something that would add to their suitcases weight limit. Enter photograph messages. Kristina set up her fish eye lense in the spare room and as people came to the going away party we threw, I snagged them and took their photo. After the party (and after she deleted perhaps an excessive number of Logan self-portraits), Kristina burned a disc. And volia...memories! These are like 1/5 of the total pictures, but they've been sitting on my desktop forever and are some of my favorites.
























3 comments:

mike m. said...

I saw these for the first time a couple weeks ago when Kristina sent us a cd. I knew something was up that night but didn't investigate or pry. I'm glad that there are people in the world that I love being friends with so much.

Jamie said...

Those were so darling I almost cried. Really - it was like watching a mastercard commercial.

Elizabeth said...

aww i want to cry!!