Friday, June 26, 2009

can you feel it

This has been a wake up 15 minutes before I have to leave for work week, all week long. So in case you've seen me, it also means it's been a week where I look like I woke up 15 minutes before work, all week long. Anyway, I've been tired because I've been having a reasonable amount of fun everyday that has kept me up too late.

For example on Monday, Christasha and Morgan and Katie and I went to Red Mango late and Katie admitted that she watches Reba. And we made her hang her head in shame.

Then I went to a midnight showing of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen on Tuesday. Or as I like to call it Transformers: Mostly a Piece of Poop (I will discuss further later).

I got together on Wednesday with a few old friends and all of their babies and husbands.


And I took comfort in the fact that though the conversation topics have evolved and we have all changed in the past 10 years, we still ended up on Shawni's mom's couches talking until late.

And there was last night, when I was at the AIGA booth at the Art's Festival helping people make bags all evening.

The project is really cool, we had cut up vinyl billboards and used the pieces to make no sew vinyl messenger bags. For $10 you can stop by through Sunday and make your own. I'll bet there at 3:00 on Saturday so if you're there at least stop by and say hello.

So I think that after work I will lay on the couch and watch Michael Jackson videos on BET all night tonight instead of anything that requires me to either move or stay awake past 10:00.

No comments: