Wednesday, November 26, 2008

the sound

Morgan and his parents are spending Thanksgiving in Mexico with Tasha's family (the nerve...). I took one million pictures of him last night when I was briefly visiting because I hadn't seen him in a week and it's been AT LEAST 10 days since I posted pictures. And he will not be available tomorrow for Thanksgiving Indian/turkey pictures so I will instead have to see if I can get photographic evidence of the elusive Clifford named Sterling since he and Megan are in town for the holiday.

But dummy me left my camera cord at home (for like the first time ever), so unfortunately no Morgan paparazzi pictures today. However, I do have some Boston gems with me.

Besides Callie and Carl, pizza and Cadbury Christmas Balls (4 bags total by the way), there were some other things of importance too.

Like for instance, this hawk, eating a squirrel in Boston Common at the beginning of the Freedom Trail.

Or Callie talking about the size of horse balls on the Paul Revere statue.

Or how much I loved the design of the Boston City Hall building.

Then there was the fact that we ate at a Texas Roadhouse.

And that Katie danced across the living room floor without any provoking.

There was the trip to Newport, RI to hit up The Breakers which was awesome even if my ability to take a picture of us was not.

(but I did rule at getting Katie jumping with excitement to be in the presence of richness)

And even with strict NO PHOTOGRAPHY there was Katie sneaking pictures of me with the old school sitz bath behind me in Mr. Vanderbilt's bathroom.

And as an extra treat there was the slumber party with these two fantastic New Yorker women who are so much fun.

And with all the other delightful things that happened, it ended of course with public dance moves.


I love that sister and her city of beans.

4 comments:

CoCo said...

Wait, did you just post a picture of Katie dancing in front of HER car?! That's like sweet victory.

k8 said...

i KNEW you were going to catch that. bravo.

marlamuppets said...

darling! so fun.
love the outfit at the very end.
and the public dance moves - nothing is more fun than catching someone in a photo like that. :)

april said...

I love your yellow boots!