Tuesday, November 18, 2008

sucker punch

Last Friday night I changed my gchat status to something I thought that my brothers and my friend Chris would find funny from a semi-recent Bike Snob NYC post.

However I forget that the internet makes me do/say things I wouldn't normally do/say in real life (insert testimony building experience here). I also forgot that my mom is often around gmail until she popped up yesterday.

But then she just started talking about Morgan right after that as though I hadn't just said something totally disgusting, so I guess my mom understands that what happens on the world wide web stays in the world wide web.

8 comments:

i i eee said...

Bah! That's hilarious.

I found your status funny, but I wasn't sure about the reference.

Christopher said...

Aren't you the provocative poster, haha. So how long will you be here for?

k8 said...

i can't stop laughing at this.

Greg and Jayne said...

I wish I knew if that makes me a great mom or a bad one!

k8 said...

i vote good one.

Amanda said...

HAHA! I'm so glad my mom is completely computer illiterate! Not that there's anything really bad that I've posted online. But still, I agree that my online personality is a little more "out there" than face to face.

Amanda said...

p.s. thanks for the hair props :)

us said...

You kill me. I laugh so hard when I read your blog!