Monday, November 10, 2008

baby driver

Remember when I sent (some of) you mixes? And when I got your addresses you all said it was okay if I kept just posting photos of Morgan? Well just remember...you made this bed you're sleeping in right now.

He who is generally grumpy, or at least very serious around me, gave me nearly TWO HOURS of a happy baby last night.

At first there was The Fonz Morgan.

And then of course Serious Drool Face Morgan.

And then I had to take a picture of how cute his little tiny Tevas that Meikel gave him look at the end of his ever increasingly chubby legs.

And then Emily's Head Exploded Morgan happened

which was only amplified by Laughyface Morgan.

And then I got a peak at the old favorite, Bug Eye Morgan (which might be my favorite Morgan)

And then he giggled and played some more while generally remaining his normal Dignified Monkeyface Morgan.



And yes that is a woman's scarf -this woman's scarf to be exact- but last weekend he grabbed it from around my neck and according to his mother has refused to be without that sparkly, girlie thing ever since. Which is fine because his parents are totally liberals! They probably want him to be a gay!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it when they become little people.

Lizbot said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Wow, he gets more beautiful with every picture! Seriously, Tasha and Christopher popped out one good looking baby. And why shouldn't they have?!

Lizbot said...

or is it why wouldn't they have? You get what I mean.

april said...

Is it wrong that I want to eat that baby and his cute face?

Katie Elaine said...

um, yeah.. feel free to post any pictures of Morgan that you want. He is so adorable!

k8 said...

that last line made me laugh out loud emily. he is so hilarious and cute.

Meikel said...

Those shoes were made for him! He is absolutely darling. Also . . . does this mean my kids will be white too? Interesting.

marlamuppets said...

ahhhh!!! laughing so hard!

"Which is fine because his parents are totally liberals! They probably want him to be a gay!"

seriously. hysterical.

laugh was much needed on a cold minnesota morning!

Katy and Mike said...

Wow, this makes me so excited that I'm getting one of these soon! And thanks so much for the mix! Mike and I love it, and we're using the song "Knife" as one of the soundtrack songs to the movie Mike's writing (he made me promise not to talk about the movie though, so that's all I'll say about that. Please keep in mind that he has no idea how to write a movie, so this should be interesting!).