Tuesday, August 10, 2010

on the couch

Remember our couch that was supposed to come in 2 weeks but was taking like 2 months?

It finally came!

First we did what anyone with a 2 new couches would do...built a mega-couch to nap on of course.

Then we moved them to places that seemed more suitable for everyday use.

But it took a great coffee table, getting the last of my junk from my old place, and having dinner guests from church over last night to get everything finally put together.

The big couch,

the little couch,

and a corner for my chair

below my favorite, newly framed ostrich.

Now there is just this pile of pictures left (in the front room that is).

7 comments:

Egan Metcalf said...

Hey Emily! I have the same couch! I love it! Your house looks awesome. Weird that I read your blog? Hope not. I really like it. -Egan
p.s. come work at 3form!

Senja said...

Oh i love your place. It looks very cool, friendly and comfortable. And the couch is great! :)

Kersten said...

Looks great! There is no better, more satisfying feeling than settling into a new place just the way you want it -- congrats!

heidikins said...

Gasp! That is fabulous! Congrats!! (I am loving the blue bookcase, btw.)

(Oh, and the couches.)

xox

Lolo said...

What a great place Em dogg!!!

Mimi said...

Finally the couches! YES! But your home is truly coming together. It's perfect seeing Aaron's blanket folded up in the corner.

The Funderburks said...

I love it - great couches.