Thursday, August 19, 2010

she lives on a mountain

I have visited Katie in all the various places she's lived since she left Utah...which actually means various neighborhoods in just Huntington Beach and Boston. But whatever. We usually spend some time seeing sites and shopping. We eat so much food/treats and sometimes do some sort of fitness. I meet her friends and we see movies. And, I wear her clothes and we spend too much time getting ready.

Always I've done these visits by myself.

So while I didn't realize that a trip Aaron and I planned to visit Katie in Colorado Springs last week might possibly turn into a sister trip, well, it kind of did.

Luckily, I got a great husband! Aaron sat patiently while I tried on all of Katie's clothes and we took too long getting ready. And he likes sites and fitness and food and movies so the rest worked out nicely.

Plus, having Aaron meant we didn't have to take awkward pictures of each other...instead, we got awkward photos together!


2 comments:

CoCo said...

so wish I could have crashed that sister + husband weekend.

k8 said...

that last photo is seriously so funny.

and coop, it will happen again ; )