Tuesday, August 17, 2010

beg steal or borrow

Aaron and I got back from Colorado Springs yesterday where we were visiting sister Katie. It was great and of course I have all sorts of photographic evidence of the fun we had.

But before I get to that, I need the world to know that I totally beat Plants versus Zombies.

I realize that for anyone with a phone capable of games this is old news, but since I only ever iPhone when I steal Aaron's at church, I was only introduced to PVZ last Sunday...and maybe I played for 3 hours straight after church.

And then maybe I played like 3 (or 4) of the hours on the drive to Colorado.

And then maybe I played when Katie and Aaron were trying to talk to me all weekend (couldn't they see I was busy?!).

But then Sunday morning I got to this screen!

And for the 3 minutes of the zombie music video, I felt like a million bucks.

I think professional athletes and I have a lot in common now, that must be what winning a gold medal feels like.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

I think congratulations are in order.

k8 said...

there's a zombie on my laaaaawn.

Phillip and Maggi said...

Ha Ha I am currently addicted to this game and am in the process of conquering the mini games. Darn those zombies who eat up all my time, not to mention my plants :)

sara said...

blog-stalker, doud-wife here. this game is gold! like you, i killed all the zombies with my peas so they would cease eating my brains....and then made a kickass music vid with them.

that is all.