Thursday, August 27, 2009

overdue

So I totally thought after I stopped being super busy at work I would stop being so boring...but wrong! Still boring. I have only a few things to say today.


1. Got the white pants from jcrewdotcom and according to the fit on my bum, I will have to conquer my love of candy before I can conquer my fear of white pants...or maybe I'll just send them back. Problem solved!

2. I said something mean about someone this morning so karma paid me back by squirting Crystal Light Strawberry Slurpee all over one of my favorite shirts.


3. It was Janelle's birthday on Monday, which meant Cheetos and s'mores that night,


and Tasha's birthday on Tuesday which meant burritos for lunch.

Which sums up pretty much precisely why those woman are two of my favorites.

4. I am on the last episode of season 2 of Lost. My new mantra is, WWSD? Because Sayid is either busting heads or thinking rationally and I think one or the other can apply to all situations really.

2 comments:

k8 said...

i'm boring because all i do is watch Mad Men. and in that case, it's What Would Don Draper do? Do the opposite.

Callie said...

WWSD? I laughed so hard. Thanks, I needed that today.