Thursday, August 20, 2009

promise what you will

Hey I think I get to be back around now because I am mostly done with my big work project. In case you are curious as to what kept me from my important normal schedule of hanging out on the internet, maybe you've heard of that little thing called the new PS3 that launched on Tuesday. It's not like I made it or anything but by damn, there had to be posters to sell it!

So to reward myself for being busy, yesterday I bought some cheap crap on j.crewdotcom including white pants, which have always frightened me a little bit to actually wear. So not only am I being productive at work but I am also conquering fears. How noble I am!

Anyway, tonight the free concert at the Gallivan Center is Iron & Wine and like the rest of the world, I love Sam Beam and that beautiful music he makes. And I'm going to eat pizza at Este first with Danny and Eric so I'm pretty sure this night can't get better.


(oh also, I can't stand Sawyer right now...that douche king just stole all the guns!)

7 comments:

k8 said...

cute little emily and being seven years behind on LOST.

Kylie said...

Hahaha, we just watched Season 2 too! Sawyer really is a douche in that season. :)

Ems said...

I know, I don't know how I have managed to watch practically every other series in the world, yet missed out on the biggest of them all.

Greg and Jayne said...

Iron and Wine tonight? Damn.

Jamie said...

I heart Sawyer. He is such a bad A**.

Dainon. said...

I have recently decided that Este is the new King of Pizza in the SLC. It just has to be true. The Pie almost comes close, but not really.

CoCo said...

You forgot one more awesome thing about today: Zach Gilford's movie comes out tomorrow and you're excited b/c you need to fill your Matt Saracen canteen so you won't be able to sleep!

Maybe that's just me?!

Contemplating a LONG lunch tomorrow so I can sneak out and see it!