Thursday, July 23, 2009

shake a fist

Hey, today I'm grumpy! I started a post about the Kid Cudi/Asher Roth show last night but then the day made me mad.

So on my quick breath break from a busy day at work I decided to make good on my Smith's gas points that keep showing up on my receipts. How responsible of me despite my mood!

I drove to the only Smith's I know with a gas station, I scanned my savings card, I picked the middle grade (cus saving money so why not be fancy?), and I filled my tank.

And my receipt showed nothing saved. But instead of cursing, I went to the gas lady and asked her what happened. She said my card is effed up (didn't use those words exactly) and said she'd manually give me the discount. Well thank you sad Smith's employee.

And she handed me this.

So I did curse.

4 comments:

CoCo said...

What's super awesome about this photo is I can see your SOB (Summer of Better) mix behind your hand. :)

Mimi said...

Next time skip the fancy gas and you might almost have enough savings to afford a Diet Dr. Pepper!

k8 said...

yeah that's when nothing feels as good as a well places swear.

Greg and Jayne said...

I you went to the Smith's on 45th - I think it's them. I have bought gas there many times and it NEVER works there. If I decide it's worth it I go tell the lady in the booth and she gives me a handful of change or maybe a dollar and some pennies. So why do we freak out if gas goes up .15?